Gwenyth is SO obsessed with Elmo. She LOVES him. She carries this little stuffed baby Elmo everywhere with her. Its so dirty. Its gross, but she loves it anyway. 

Then, a few days ago, we found these Elmo pj's on clearance at KMart. Very Nice!!

This is Gweny's face after she finds her Elmo that she's left behind the chair...
This is Gweny's face after she discovers that Mikayla has hidden her Elmo behind the chair...
3 comments:
I LOVE her facial expressions. She is a girl I don't want to mess with!
If looks could kill. That is hilarious. So many cute pictures! I love them.
You catch the best moments with that cool camera of yours. I'm jealous. Joe is, too. By the way, Xavier is an Elmo fanatic, too. Those two should not be left in a room together with only one Elmo between them. It could get ugly. :)
Post a Comment