Up for sale is an item that was found in my bathroom. This item comes with all you see here, including, but not limited to, one clear plastic bottle, one large stick, several small sticks, water, crayons, tortilla chips and one small unidentifiable object. Cash or check only please. Item is sold as-is. No refunds or exchanges. Thanks.

4 comments:
Okay, okay . . . I'll give you $3.95. That's my best offer. I realize the stick is the best quality available, but it's all I can afford to spare right now, okay? PLEASE don't give this work of art to ANYONE ELSE. I'm BEGGING YOU.
ooooh SOLD, i'll take it!
Don't sell it! Are you sure it wasn't a housewarming gift?! I think the tortilla chips and crayons are a great mix. I wonder if my kid will be that creative...
FINE! I'll go $3.98! That's my final offer!
Post a Comment