Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Feel The Love

This video is dark and a little long. Sorry about that. But it is worth watching as it will give you some insight into the inner-workings of the Adams Family. This video comes complete with Gweny and Mikayla both being camera hogs. Mikayla constantly yells, "Move the cramera over." Gweny just yells, "MOM!" Gweny also spits at , shooshes, and hits her sister. Following that nice little scene, Mikayla tells you all how much she doesn't love me. And lets not forget Gweny constantly and repetive "CHEESE!" because she thinks I'm trying to take her picture. Really, this video is a treat. I promise you won't regret spending two whole minutes watching it. So with nothing left to say, I present to you, "FEEL THE LOVE!!"

7 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

How funny, at least she loves you that much..

Christian and Jennifer said...

I think i just wet my pants. That's feeling the love, I'm telling you. This is hilarious, Merilee! How glad I am that you got this on film! And Gweny was too funny wanting you to watch oNLY her. How hialrious.

Christian and Jennifer said...

And I love you way more than that.

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Ha ha! That was so funny--I love the shooshing from Gweny the most:). It's so how kids are--we tend to only show the good things for some reason...good to know my kids are normal:). Love you!

Katie said...

They are so cute!! This is awesome!! Thanks for sharing!! I have to admit, The "Cheese" part is my favorite!

Scot and Jenny said...

Oh my word, this video is so funny and cute!

Stacy said...

I really felt the love, especially in adorable Gweny's shooshing. And I want you to know I also love you in a small dark triangle of a way. Hee hee heeee!