Dear Christian, I just wanted you to know that I found these pictures while I was going through my old textbooks for history. Jennifer is WAAAYYY older than you thought she was. Sorry man. Josh
I have avoided commenting as long as possible, but I cannot contain myself any longer. You may have outdone me with this post, but you haven't seen nothin' yet! NOTHIN'! (All I have to say is that I look dang hot in a hang-gliding suit and whatever they say I did, I am NOT GUILTY, Gweny! And that pic with Katie made me wet my pants.)
7 comments:
You guys are so funny, i love the last one it actually really fits nicely!
I have avoided commenting as long as possible, but I cannot contain myself any longer. You may have outdone me with this post, but you haven't seen nothin' yet! NOTHIN'! (All I have to say is that I look dang hot in a hang-gliding suit and whatever they say I did, I am NOT GUILTY, Gweny! And that pic with Katie made me wet my pants.)
Oh, but really, mine was awesomer.
I love this war you guys have going on. Keep it coming it is very entertaining.
Jen really does look especially at home in that last one. Maybe she really is older than she looks... :)
is that Katie?? It doesn't even look like her. Who had bangs like that?? No way, but anyways that is pretty funny
That wasn't me, was it? Why are you pointing a gun at me?
This is really funny. Our favorite is the last one.
Post a Comment