Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tagged by Jenny!!

Jenny is my sister-in-law and I love her so much! She's one of my favorite people in the world. She makes me laugh so hard sometimes. I love you, Jenny!

8 Favorite TV Shows


1. Prison Break (Ok, I admit it, Wentworth Miller is definitely worth watching.)
2. The Office
3. Heroes
4. Gilmore Girls
5. Angel
6. Rachael Ray
7. Friends
8. Saved By the Bell (Just kidding. I couldn't think of one.)

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Texas Roadhouse
2. Red Robin
3. Taco Bell
4. Chick Fil A
5. Applebees
6. Panda Express
7. Cheesecake Factory
8. Cold Stone (What? Its a restaurant...sort of.)

8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1. Mikayla and I did Yoga
2. Made chicken for dinner
3. Went the doctor (I don't have to wear that walking boot anymore. Yahoo!!!)
4. Mopped the kitchen floor
5. Made Halloween sandwiches for lunch
6. Watched Angel
7. Went to Blockbuster (rented Iron Man. Is it good? I guess we'll see.)
8. Fell asleep on the couch

8 Things to Look Forward to
1. A happy life with my wonderful husband and kids
2. Going home to Colorado for Thanksgiving
3. High School Musical 3!!! (Yeah, I should have been born in the mid 90's)
4. Having Josh home for Christmas (Just one of the perks that comes with being married to a school teacher)
5. Halloween
6. Christmas music
7. Pumpkin carving with Josh's family on Sunday
8. Starting school again soon

8 Things I Love About Fall
1. The cool, fresh air
2. The sad, but surprisingly invigorating scent of the fallen leaves. (Who knew that decay could be so refreshing)
3. School. I love to see kids walking to and from school. Backpacks, coats....
4. Hot Chocolate
5. High School Football!
6. Fall Colors - Orange, Yellow, Red, Brown...Beautiful!
7. Scarves and Gloves
8. The Holidays looming in the air

8 Things on My Wish List
1. More time in the day
2. I wish people were genuinely nicer to other people
3. I wish I looked like I did in college
4. Another baby
5. I wish that Mikayla wasn't such a sassy-pants sometimes
6. To be able to eat anything I want
7. For my kids to grow up and be really good at something (I feel like I'm sort of good at a few things, but not really really good at any one thing.)
8. I always wanted to be taller.



8 Friends to Tag
1. Jen
2. Jodi
3. Stacy
4-8 anyone else who wants to.

2 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Yes, Wentworth is worth watching. He's wentworth watching, haha! Lame that it wasn't on last night, ruined our whole week!

Stacy said...

Yay to be out of the walking boot! How does it feel?