Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

That's a Cheesy Line

Mikayla keeps coming up with these cheesy one-liners. I don't know where she comes up with them.
We pulled into the drive-way last night and Josh was really tired. He leaned his head against the seat and jokingly said, "I quit." Mikayla lovingly said, "Don't give up, Daddy. Just go on."

Then, we were walking into the house and she said with too much added sweetness in her voice, "If I didn't believe in mommy so much, I would afraid of the dark." It was like a bad episode of Full House. I was waiting for the "everything is going to be ok" music with the cheesy "hug and love everybody scene."

Its a good thing I love her so much. Those lines coming from her make my heart sing. But if anyone else ever said those things to me, it might me a little sick.

No comments: