I was tagged by my friend Jen. Jen and I have been friends for such a long time. We met in Merry Miss class. Jen is by far one of the sweetest, most genuine people I have ever met. Jen, we don't talk much anymore, but I miss you tons!!
6 quirky things about me!
1. If I straighten and stretch my fingers all the way, they don't touch each other.
2. After my recent surgery, the three smallest toes on my left foot don't move. This may or may not be permanent.
3. I would almost always rather eat ice cream than anything else in the world.
4. I sing in the car. I know this may not sound quirky to most of you, but I really sing in the car...like I'm on American Idol or something.
5. I wanted to plant pretty flowers in my yard when we moved in, but I was too scared of the bugs to clean out the old weeds, so the weeds are still there.
6. I have scary dreams of dinosaurs. Its a recurring dream that makes me really scared. Dinosaurs? I don't know....
2 comments:
I know about your finger issue. Trust me, I know!
I'll help you pull weeds...it'll be fun!
Ha! You make me giggle, you quirky girl, you.
Post a Comment