Mikayla is a great sleeper. She usually goes to bed without a fight and sleeps through the night in her own bed. So when she does cry, I know that something is wrong. A few nights ago, she started screaming in the middle of the night. I met her in the hall where her screams continued to wake up the entire household. I knelt down next to her and as she wrapped her arms around me, I asked, "Mikayla, what's wrong?" I had a hard time understanding through the crying, but I finally understood, "Mommy, you forgot to give me breakfast." I stifled a laugh and said, "Its the middle of the night. It isn't time for breakfast yet." She immediately stopped crying and got back in bed and went back to sleep.
Yesterday, I was unpacking yet another box and I had some bubble wrap that Mikayla quickly took to her room. She came out a few minutes later like this. Those are my glasses. Funny girl.
By the way - This is not a bag over her head. I realize that that what it looks like, but its open on the sides. I promise. Please don't call Child Protective Services on me.
3 comments:
HA funny girl!!!
My first reaction was, oh my gosh, I can't believe she let her put that over her face! so I'm glad you clarified. Now, where is that phone book...? Hee hee hee.
That picture of Mikayla is HILARIOUS! She's funny!
Post a Comment